If you have the skills and we are the kind of company you’d like to work for, send your resume TODAY!
- Represent the company in a professional manner on both residential and commercial job sites.
- Complete the scope of work for each job assignment and fill out paperwork accordingly.
- Communicate with the project manager and/or office personnel with questions, concerns or change orders.
- Keep accurate time, mileage and receipt records for each job assignment.
- Provide excellent customer service to all clients.
- Your own truck or van
- Valid drivers license
- Your own hand and power tools
- Honest, hardworking and a team player
- The ability to problem solve
- Punctual with a good attendance history
- Motivated, professional and detail oriented
Benefits Package Includes:
- Competitive pay
- Paid Insurance (health, vision, dental) after 90 days of employment
- Paid holidays
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Up to 6 days paid holidays plus 5 days vacation annually
- Premium pay for nights and weekends
Fresh Coat Paint & Stain provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.